TL-WDR4900 set up problems with virgin super hub

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-23 18:35:08
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WDR4900

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Virgin

I’ve had problems trying to set up my TL-WDR4900 with existing virgin media super hub (in modem mode)

Effectively the router seems to work ok as long as it isn’t plugged in to either the super hub or my laptop by Ethernet cable. When unplugged the system light on the router is flashing as the setup guide suggests it should.

If plugged in to either the super hub or my laptop then the router seems to go through a constant reset cycle. The LAN & Wifi lights come on, followed briefly by the system light, at which point all of the lights then come on at once before immediately going off. After this the process starts again.

What this has meant is that I’m unable to get in to the tplinklogin.net router homepage for more than a couple of seconds before being kicked out, and obvioulsy the wireless network isn’t working as a result.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 0