TL-WN723N Works sometimes ans sometimes doesn't

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-24 12:41:33
Region : India

Model : TL-WN723N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP : BSNL

I recently bought the above mentioned wireless adapter for my newly assembled desktop. The issue is that it keeps dropping connection every now and then. Sometimes it shows connected but still doesn't load the web page while the other times it simply shows yellow exclamation mark with no internet access. It doesn't even load the router page at 192.168.1.1 . I have tried it on both Windows 7 & Windows 8, installed the latest drivers but to no use. I have my laptop, a tablet and my mobile in the same room and all works flawlessly . I have also tried contacting the customer service at Toll Free No. but no one ever picks up the call. I have tried calling atleast 50 times. I never expected such bad customer support from a brand like TP-Link. I hope posting in this forum will resolve my issue. Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WN723N Works sometimes ans sometimes doesn't
2014-04-25 11:50:38
Hi , could you contact Hot line for assistant.

For Indian Users Only (English & Hindi Service)

Toll Free:
1800 2094 168

E-mail:
support.in@tp-link.com

Service Time:
10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday.
Options
Re:TL-WN723N Works sometimes ans sometimes doesn't
2014-04-25 12:00:26

nguyenhoa0107 wrote

Hi , could you contact Hot line for assistant.

For Indian Users Only (English & Hindi Service)

Toll Free:
1800 2094 168

E-mail:
support.in@tp-link.com

Service Time:
10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday.

I have tried calling them atleast 50 times, Each time it gives the message that all the customer care executives are busy, try some other time.. This is literally annoying.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 487

Replies: 2

Related Articles