Question regarding Android printing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-26 05:15:55
Region : Others

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : TL-WDR4300_V1_130617

ISP :

Greetings, I have a question about my TL-WDR4300's USB print server capabilities. I have a Samsung SCX-3200 plugged into the router's USB port and printing works like a charm on my Windows PC and laptop with USB Printer Controller Utility but I have been wondering after I got an Android tablet - is it at all possible to get the router to work with KitKat's printing option? I got it to work using Google Cloud Print by uplinking the printer there but I still have to have one of my PCs turned on with the Utility started up to get the print command routed through. Is there an option to use Cloud Printing directly through the router via some Android app? Will there be a firmware update for the router to support this option in some time in the future? It would really be a LOT more comfortable to use in such a way.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 614

Replies: 0

Related Articles