TP-LINK WR940N not diplaying websites correctly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-30 02:05:09
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR940N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : Melita

Hi, I have a TL-WR940N router which when connected to my pc does not display correctly websites like"Wind finder" and "voucher cloud ".I have contacvted my ISP and said to connect pc directly to modem and websites display correctly. Moreover when I tried a router of another brand websites display correctly. I have also tried updateing the firmware version and I tried all three versions that are on the website but still no success. I have installed a new TP-Link router TL-WR941ND and the websites display correctly on firefox but not on explorer.

Can anyone help me pls ??
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-LINK WR940N not diplaying websites correctly
2014-05-02 21:57:17
Do you have latest firmware on TP-Link? Please enter some DNS addresses in DHCP Settings. For example 8.8.8.8 i 8.8.4.4
Options
Re:TP-LINK WR940N not diplaying websites correctly
2014-05-06 18:12:32
Hi jimasek, I have managed to solve the problem wh seemed to be coming from the DNS settings like you said. I usd the DNS you mentioned hereunder and now its fine. Thanks a lot for your help !!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 560

Replies: 2