Configuration utility login problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-30 12:55:10
Region : Egypt

Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Tried several times to access configuration utility login screen, but each time I write the web address tplinkextender.net I get a web page that doesn't have the login window & instead has ads & various links. My browser isn't set to any proxy.
Options
2 Reply
same here
2014-05-08 06:43:24

Shahnaz wrote

Region : Egypt

Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Tried several times to access configuration utility login screen, but each time I write the web address tplinkextender.net I get a web page that doesn't have the login window & instead has ads & various links. My browser isn't set to any proxy.

I have the same problem, and as I don't have a WPS button on my AT&T Uverse router, I'm at a stopping point with a nice little paperweight. :(
Options
Solved it
2014-05-09 20:31:14
I figured out what was the problem: I disconnected my computer from internet & then entered the web address & was able to configure the range extender.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 554

Replies: 2