The new firmware the Archer C7 ruined streaming!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-10 21:22:02
Region : Denmark

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I installed the new firmware, and experienced lag and buffering issues when stream video, especially youtube. I use Steam's In-home streaming a lot, but haven't been able to play, since the the firmware ruined that feature. Now i have reverted back to the old firmware, and now everything ok again! But really guys!!!
Options
2 Reply
Re:The new firmware the Archer C7 ruined streaming!
2014-05-12 02:30:53

Genoq wrote

Region : Denmark

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I installed the new firmware, and experienced lag and buffering issues when stream video, especially youtube. I use Steam's In-home streaming a lot, but haven't been able to play, since the the firmware ruined that feature. Now i have reverted back to the old firmware, and now everything ok again! But really guys!!!

New firmware hasn't affected my streaming at all.
Options
Re:The new firmware the Archer C7 ruined streaming!
2020-12-16 10:28:11

@Genoq I am also expierenced the same thing. I mean yeah every once in a while it's my isp, but I had no problems until I also upgraded to this firmware version.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 994

Replies: 2