Request a firmware support auto reboot feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-14 10:14:05
Region : Singapore

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version : 13009

ISP :

Hi TP-Link,

i had try to contact you technical support hotline, but unfortunately they do not understand what i need, i feel that your technical support team are not professional enough.(Sorry to say that)
Because when i explain my problem and request, the support team people are just quiet and not answer my question. So far i encounter so many technical support team,TP-Link you are the bad service i ever had.

My Question:
1) i'm a IT support in one of the hotel industry and we purchase more than 30 unit (TP-Link TL-WR941ND) for our hotel area coverage wireless access point. But the problem is we do need restart the wireless router almost daily.
Because the wireless router are cannot support 24hrs, it will just freeze/hang there. So my in house technical team have to go to restart the router individually.

My Request:
1)i request a firmware can set a schedule for specific time (not required date)to restart individual wireless router .
P/S:(TP-Link support straight answer me cannot, this model does not support this feature) Is that so lousy product and support have ?

Don't tell me you can't do, unless you don't want bother.

Last but not least, before we purchase this 30 unit we use another product "Prolink" when we request to implement this feature, their support team are come back to me within a week for the daily restart feature.
If you want the picture i can prove to you.

Hope you really look into it.

Best Regard,
Jeff
Options
1 Reply
Re:Request a firmware support auto reboot feature
2014-05-16 16:04:01

fotodamaris wrote

Jeff just curious, why havent you look at a third party solution

Because, V5 does't support third party already. i tried, but no luck
Options

Information