USB port problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB port problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB port problem
USB port problem
2014-05-21 01:38:40
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.33 Build 130617 Rel.46239n

ISP : VNPT

[SIZE=3]Hi all,

Today after setting up my router, i did suffer an issue is that my HDD was not recognized by the router even the led indicator was on. I switched the HDD and connect it to my laptop, it work normally. The HDD is Adata 500Gb NTFS. I set up my router as PPPoE mode, because the Fiber FTTH modem that the IPS provided me work badly so i had to turn it to Bridge mode and use WDR4300 as the main modem. Last time when i set Fiber FTTH modem in PPPoE mode and WDR4300 in Dynamic IP mode, it worked well with the usb sharing, but this time not. Can anyone help me this problem because i really want to connect the HDD to the router for all laptops connecting to the router can open the files from it.

Thanks in advance,
:cool:[/SIZE]
Options
2 Reply
Re:USB port problem
2014-05-21 22:15:35

bigmini wrote

Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.33 Build 130617 Rel.46239n

ISP : VNPT

[SIZE=3]Hi all,

Today after setting up my router, i did suffer an issue is that my HDD was not recognized by the router even the led indicator was on. I switched the HDD and connect it to my laptop, it work normally. The HDD is Adata 500Gb NTFS. I set up my router as PPPoE mode, because the Fiber FTTH modem that the IPS provided me work badly so i had to turn it to Bridge mode and use WDR4300 as the main modem. Last time when i set Fiber FTTH modem in PPPoE mode and WDR4300 in Dynamic IP mode, it worked well with the usb sharing, but this time not. Can anyone help me this problem because i really want to connect the HDD to the router for all laptops connecting to the router can open the files from it.

Thanks in advance,
:cool:[/SIZE]

anyone helps me please :(
Options
Re:USB port problem
2014-07-24 09:32:08

bigmini wrote

anyone helps me please :(

Hi! The solution is really simple, format your HDD to FAT32 and it will recognize it ;) SALUDOSS!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 355

Replies: 2

Related Articles