Disconnecting SSH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Disconnecting SSH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Disconnecting SSH
Disconnecting SSH
2014-05-24 16:40:45
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : 3.16.6 Build 130529 Rel.47286n

ISP : Melita Cable

Hi,

I recently upgraded my home system to a wireless TL-WR740N router and two other TL-WA701ND access points. The coverage is excellent, and all three points share the same SSID on 3 different channels.

My problem is this. When connected to the network (wired or wireless) I can't seem to mantain SSH connections for more than a minute. I have no problems when connecting to the cable modem directly, but through access points or router SSH connections or tunnels get disconnected after 30 seconds max idle time. Internet seems stable but SSH connections and SSH tunnels just timeout after 30 seconds. I exclude this is ISP related because when connected directly to the modem, an SSH connection can remain idle and connected for hours.

I am sure there is a technical reason and that I shouldn't return everything to the supplier. Can you help me please?

regards,

William Farrugia.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 593

Replies: 0

Related Articles