Very Big DHCP Problem, Cannot Connect to 1 Million Wireless Access Point in Indonesia

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Very Big DHCP Problem, Cannot Connect to 1 Million Wireless Access Point in Indonesia

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-03 13:59:57
Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-WR743ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : TL-WR743ND_V2_131129

ISP : Telkom - www.telkom.co.id

Hello,

In my Country Indonesia my Internet Server Provider Telkom Claim has 1 Million public Wireless Access Point around the country called @wifi.id and I know your company TP-Link has Cooperation to provide custom Firmware but the problem is almost all your wireless Router and CPE cannot connect or cannot get DHCP IP from " Bridged" @wifi.id Acces Point.

my router is TL-WR743ND I was tried all mode but cannot get IP from @wifi.id please inspect and fix the problem and update the firmware.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Very Big DHCP Problem, Cannot Connect to 1 Million Wireless Access Point in Indonesia
2014-06-06 22:46:24
Options
Re:Very Big DHCP Problem, Cannot Connect to 1 Million Wireless Access Point in Indonesia
2014-06-11 01:24:13
thanks jimasek I will send the ticket.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 435

Replies: 2

Related Articles