Internet caution symbol

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet caution symbol

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet caution symbol
Internet caution symbol
2014-06-10 20:53:28
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : Dail up connection (home net)

Its been 3 days I got the router. Router is connected with my laptop but still can't connect to the internet after CD and site installation. It got connected for 1 day after following the steps mentioned on this link ( http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=138) but after 24hrs same problem occured . It shows internet caution sign and not able to can't connect to the internet. Performing those steps again makes no changes. I use dail up connection and windows 7.When Internet cable is directly connected to my laptop and works fine.
During CD installation in last steps it shows 1. Please check the WAN connection type and parameters. 2.Please check your network connectivity and retry 3.dsl problem...
Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet caution symbol
2014-07-11 02:37:55

lonfanox wrote

Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : Dail up connection (home net)

Its been 3 days I got the router. Router is connected with my laptop but still can't connect to the internet after CD and site installation. It got connected for 1 day after following the steps mentioned on this link ( http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=138) but after 24hrs same problem occured . It shows internet caution sign and not able to can't connect to the internet. Performing those steps again makes no changes. I use dail up connection and windows 7.When Internet cable is directly connected to my laptop and works fine.
During CD installation in last steps it shows 1. Please check the WAN connection type and parameters. 2.Please check your network connectivity and retry 3.dsl problem...

Check out my blogspot for detailed information on how to setup router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1038

Replies: 1

Related Articles