tplinklogin.net is Down and can't setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-11 05:52:38
Region : Australia

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Why this website is down? tplinklogin.net

And how am i supposed to configure this router as I tried several times but it can't find the internet.

My friend had the same model and he used tplinklogin.net to configure but now this website is not running? WHY???
Options
4 Reply
Re:tplinklogin.net is Down and can't setup
2014-06-11 17:00:27
You must configure the web management tool at port 80. It is the default. But seems changed. You can search for opened ports of your router see which one you can log into the web tthen change the port back to 80.
Options
2014-06-13 15:42:44
WAN port is empty in your router?
Options
2014-07-11 02:28:27

afsar wrote

Region : Australia

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Why this website is down? tplinklogin.net

And how am i supposed to configure this router as I tried several times but it can't find the internet.

My friend had the same model and he used tplinklogin.net to configure but now this website is not running? WHY???

There are 2 ways to access your Router settings page. Make sure you connected LAN cable to your PC and router.
1) By entering tplinklogin.net
[/URL]2) Enter
192.168.0.1 http://tplinklogin.net">tplinklogin.net
2) Enter 192.168.0.1[URL="http://vaibhavadsul.blogspot.com/2014/07/best-settings-for-wifi-router-for.html">my blogspot for more detailed information.
Options
2020-04-21 15:05:16
To connect the tplink router, you need to visit tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.com. Now enter the right login password. If you still find the issue, please visit tplinkwifi.com service page.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1545

Replies: 4

Related Articles