TP-Link TD-W8960N: problem with telnetting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-21 02:36:40
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I acquired a TP-Link TD-W8960N as it has a Broadcom chip, as such chips are usually very good for use with performance monitoring programs.
The monitoring requires frequent telnet to the router to gather statistics e.g. SNRM, bit loadings.

Other makers' Broadcom based routers have supplied the desired information throughout any monitoring period. However, it seems that the TD-W8960N prevents telnetting the router after a minimal number of attempts.

Have I missed something that would enable me to use my monitoring program; if so what is it? Or has the router been crippled in some way to prevent other than
limited telnet access?
Options
1 Reply
Love probelm solution
2014-07-02 13:23:09
I have already used a wireless TP link WiFi router & it is 300 Mbps router . Tp links totally wireless and gives 300 mbps speed and it has proper speed from others WiFi routers . I am using this router from last year without any complaint . TD-W8960N prevents tel-netting the router after a minimal number of attempts . I regularly use it for my official work ,it really work best .
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 456

Replies: 1