Android device trouble

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Android device trouble

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Android device trouble
Android device trouble
2014-06-24 05:04:23
Region : Italy

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 140310

ISP :

I bought a TL-WA850RE ( firmware version 140310 ) , it connects without any problem to my main router ( TD-W8951ND Firmware 111125 ) and the most part of my devices work properly. Anyway one of my Android device, a Samsung S4 with Android 4.4.2 can connect succesfully to the extender, but it cannot go to Internet.
If I'm connected to the TL-WA850RE, I can reach the extender ( for example ping the related IP ) but I can't reach the main router (ping to main router fail) and I can't navigate to Internet.
Other divices works properly. This problem is related only to this Android device. This is not a problem of my device becouse it works properly if it is connected to the main router.

Please help me.
Regards.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Android device trouble
2014-06-24 16:04:10
Hi,

Try to set manually the Samsung gateway and DNS to the IP address of your main router...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 259

Replies: 1

Related Articles