TL-WR702N Confirguation setup HELP required Please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-28 02:11:48
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : lastest

ISP :

Hello Everyone

How are you all Hope All is okay

I just have a couple of questions That Have got me puzzled

1) When setting up the TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV Nano Router In client Mode Why does it display as a unidentified NETWORK

2) How do you completly turn off the wireless Part as i only want to use it as a ethernet adaptor as my DVR recorder does not have wireless built in I rather do woithout having the wireless Broadcasted and repeated as i have no use for that part as my pc is close to my router anyway hence so no need for a second wireless signal commng from the TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV plus i dont want to share wireless traffic from my router to the TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV becuase it slows it a heck of a lot down

3) Once i have setup client mode with A Static ip of 192.168.0.100 for the TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV i can no longer login to the web untilty interface with that address I found the same with this address also 192.168.0.254 Both wont log me in ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 308

Replies: 0

Related Articles