Tl-wr702n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wr702n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-wr702n
Tl-wr702n
2014-07-05 13:54:31
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR702N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 4.20.0 Build 131211 Rel.37483n

ISP :

Hi,

Recently purchased a TL-WR702N. I'll start off by saying I've setup way more complicated setups, family needed a simple repeater for the basement at low cost.

I ran the quick setup using my phone to setup the repeater, everything seems OK up until this point. I see the second AP using a wireless tool on my phone. I installed the AP in the basement, good signal however no web access. I run a ping to my gateway from the web interface, nothing. I check the Linksys(WRT310Nv2) router and the DHCP has assigned it to 192.168.1.115. Now here's the kicker, I cannot (locally) communicate with the TL-" " wirelessly. I plug it into my local LAN using a CAT5 cable no problems, the TL see's my gateway and goes out to the web no problem.

I've updated the firmware to 131211, tried using both static IP and DHCP for the TL-WR720,using WDS 3Addr like someone suggested in another thread, tried different wireless settings on the Linksys no dice. Looking for any suggestions at this point, I've spent way too much time already trying to get this repeater to work.

Wireless settings on the Linksys:
802.11n
Channel Width at 200MHz on Channel 10
WPA2 Personal using AES

Let me know if you need any more details, Thanks in advance!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 412

Replies: 0

Related Articles