TL-WR841ND cannot connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-07-14 11:55:58
Region : Philippines

Model : TL-WR841ND

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version :

ISP : Smart Bro

Router cannot connect to internet, I tried to connect to the internet without using the router and it is working, but if I try to connect using TL-WR841ND, I cannot access to the internet. I tried a lot of troubleshooting to fix the problem but still no luck, I tried changing the cable (I use crossover cable from modem to router, and change to straight trough cable as well) but still not working. I also tried to detect the connection provided by the ISP but I cannot have a consistent answer from the TP-link configuration page it shows Static and Dynamic connection sometimes, not very consistent answer. I also tried to put the static IP address that I see from other forums but still no luck. Your answers are very much appreciated. I thank you in advance.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR841ND cannot connect to internet
2014-07-20 18:54:24
Give as screenshot from ipconfig /all in CMD if you have internet access without router. I assume that you have Windows OS.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 495

Replies: 1

Related Articles