740N - You have no authority to access this router!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-07-25 20:28:35
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Since I upgrade the firmware from 3.16.5 to 3.16.6 and then I try the last one 3.17.0, the error is the same "You have no authority to access this router!", when I try to access the router throuth WAN port forwading a port from a CPE Ubiquiti. I will explain:
I have a cpe that recieve the internet connection, here a forward port xx to the WAN port of the router x.x.x.x, in the router I activate the access on WAN with xx port and ip 255.255.255.255, so with this you can access the router throuth the CPE with no problem.
The problem begin with firmware 3.16.6 and with 3.17.0 this problem continue

Is there a solution for this, please don´t tell me downgrading to 3.16.5

Thanks and regards
Options
1 Reply
Re:740N - You have no authority to access this router!
2014-08-08 18:56:36
I really cannot understand what you are trying to say ? Please explain how is the hardware connected in terms of wires. Then do you have multiple routers bridged or you have any MAC filtering setup ? I don't login regularly but in case I get some time, I will try to help.
Options