Internet Connection Loss with TL-WA901ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-07-30 20:46:10
Region : Germany

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I recently installed a TL-WA901ND which seems to cause trouble in the network. We have a Astaro ASG120 v8 Firewall which is connected to a Speedport W724V Type A Modem. The Astaro builds up a PPPoE connection with the Speedport. The Astaro and all other network devices are connected via a 16 Port Netgear Switch.

Since I installed the access point, the internet connection is lost spoardically. Restarting the firewall isn't helping. Only thing that helps is unplugging first the AP and then the Speedport from the grid and then plug in both again.

There is no IP conflict in the network and the network devices are all available during a connection loss. WLAN, DHCP, etc. is turned off in the Speedport and the AP. Newst firmware is installed. So I can't figure out what the problem is. Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards
Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet Connection Loss with TL-WA901ND
2014-07-31 10:14:20
That‘s really strange..

Rule out the WA901ND,and then see whether the problem remains or not.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 595

Replies: 1