TL-WR740N router has become brick. Not able to do factory restart. it's frustrating.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR740N router has become brick. Not able to do factory restart. it's frustrating.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-02 12:34:58
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I dont know what happened. My wifi was woring fine till yesterday night. Today morning i switched off the power supply and then started again after 2 hour to use the internet. But router wifi connection was not able to detect. I checked the display buttons only power supply light was on and default internet light was on. I tried to press the reset button for 1min but nothing is happening. The router has become brick. I can't do factory reset neither i can do software reset.

Please explain the reasonwhy it's happening. Do you guys program after 1 year warranty the router will become brick.

Please reply.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR740N router has become brick. Not able to do factory restart. it's frustrating.
2014-08-11 20:27:08
Check your power adapter and the power socket first.

If the power is okay, you need to call the technical support of India to check the warranty.

This is only a user forum.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1038

Replies: 1