can't connect to range extender after switch off and back on any device at home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-12 18:29:17
Region : Ireland

Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, can anyone help me?
after set up my extender everything looks good until i go out of range of extender and back, then my phone can't connect.
i have try all device like smart tv, couple phones ant tablets and get same problem.
all device can connect only after reset extender. but if i switch of tv or any other device and switch on it have the same problem.

for example: i just switch off wi fi on my phone and switch back, then thone show ''Authenticating...'' for minute or so, then ''obtaining IP address...''
then ''saved, secured with WPA,\/WPA2'' and again ''Authenticating...'' and go like this over and over unlit reset extender.

What i can to do ?
how to fix it?
Options
2 Reply
I am having the same problem
2015-02-03 03:56:39
Any help would be appreciated, thanks. I will note that by connecting the cable the range extender works properly, but my devices cannot reliably connect to the wireless.
Options
Re:can't connect to range extender after switch off and back on any device at home
2015-02-03 14:19:07
Did you upgrade the latest firmware?
How many signal lights on the range extender?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1409

Replies: 2

Related Articles