Wireless adapter WN851ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wireless adapter WN851ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wireless adapter WN851ND
Wireless adapter WN851ND
2014-08-14 04:52:18
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN851ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Talk talk

Hi,

Having issues with my WN851ND wireless adapter, attempted to install the drivers from the CD to no avail. Then proceeded to download the latest drivers from TP-link website and manually install these, the adapter still implied that the drivers were incorrectly installed and did not work.

I have since then deleted my anti virus and firewall and attempted to re-install which was no different, finally I received a glimmer of hope, when I manually installed in safe mode and rebooted, the wireless adapter picked up my wireless connection however after rebooting the same old incorrectly installed drivers prompt kept appearing. Tried several more times to install in safe mode and it appears to no longer work.....

Device manager is also showing that a "PCI Simple Communications Controller" has no installed drivers, I attempted to fix this by updating my motherboard chipset drivers but again this has proved fruitless!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 0

Related Articles