Unable to Access Internet..

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-08-24 02:38:03
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR340G

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i 'm having problem with my router. device is connected to router but i'm getting yellow ! mark on wifi , when i open google chrome then it gives my Somekind of DNS error , i also upgraded it's firmware but it didn't help. is something wrong with my Router or my settings ain't correct..
And also some times i can access internet from my Laptop but when i connect My Samsung Smart phone and try to access Internet it gives me DNS Warning/Problem... How i fix this Issue .. Please HELPP.... :( :(

Options
5 Reply
Re:Unable to Access Internet..
2014-08-24 18:05:50
Kind of internet provider? TP-Link connected by the WAN port? I can't see on the image WAN status please repeat your screenshot.
Options
2014-08-24 18:38:02
i live in Pakistan and my ISP is PTCL(Pakistan is not in The Region List) . i connected the DSL cable in Blue Port which is of WAN i think but when i see in router it says Obtaining Network Parameters and it's just stuck nothing Happening.. See this Image Please...

Options
2014-08-24 18:40:30
If you have connection (internet access) without router give me screenshot from ipconfig /all enter in cmd. I think that you have Windows OS.
Options
2014-08-24 19:14:52
Nops i don't have internet/Connection Acess without Router... :(
Options
2014-09-07 17:04:30
Please contact with your ISP and ask about network configuration. I don't know ISP in your country :(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 545

Replies: 5

Related Articles