WR1043-ND as WLAN Bridge (with WPS)?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-10 03:11:44
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

This is my Configuration:

Fritzbox 7390 as Internet Router. And I want to use the WR1043ND as a WLAN Bridge.
Want to connect two PCs (LAN) with the TP-Link device but no WAN Cable. (No direct internet connection)

I tried to use WPS to connect both devices - Enabling WPS on the FritzBox (in admin config and on the push button) and pushing the button on the TP-Link Router, but the connection cant be established ("Connection failed")

Also tried it with the Router PIN to establish the connection.

Is it possible to do this with my TP-Link device at all?

Thanks in Advance for any advice!

And please apologize my horrible English, its not my mothers tongue.
Options
3 Reply
Re:WR1043-ND as WLAN Bridge (with WPS)?
2014-09-10 13:59:17
Options
2014-09-10 14:45:32
Thanks for this adlige, but my FritzBox is not supporting WDS, cause its an "old technology". Can I do the same with WPS?
Options
2014-09-11 14:24:15

Matty wrote

Thanks for this adlige, but my FritzBox is not supporting WDS, cause its an "old technology". Can I do the same with WPS?

Did you try the instruction? If it doesn't work, it should be a compatibility issue. You can buy a AP to work in universal repeater mode or a range extender.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1308

Replies: 3

Related Articles