No connection between router and Internet reported even though it is established

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No connection between router and Internet reported even though it is established

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-17 20:11:42
Region : Poland

Model : TL-WA854RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.14.8 b140401

ISP :

The status section in my administration panel reports my router is not connected to the internet, while in fact it is and works without any problems. I can browse the web, download files etc. using my extender.

Refreshing section, relogging into the pane and rebooting the device don't help - it still reports the connection is broken. In fact it showed the established connection only once - right after initial configuration, but after the necessary reboot it started showing that there's no connection.

It's not a huge problem, but it's annoying. Can anything be done to have it fixed?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 447

Replies: 0

Related Articles