Facebook links not opening in Apple Devices, Androids and Windows mobile devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Facebook links not opening in Apple Devices, Androids and Windows mobile devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-21 14:50:03
Region : UnitedArabEmirates

Model : TL-WR841ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version : 3.14.5 Build 130709 Rel.36000n

ISP : Etisalat UAE

I have recently purchase 300M Wireless N Router Model No. TL-WR940N / TL-WR941ND (2 units) & 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point Model No. TL-WA901ND (1 Unit)...........

I have replaced the old linksys units believing that this routers/access points offer best performance and capabilities. The problem is that under these routers/access points facebook links and websites posted in facebook cannot be open. I have used apple devices (iphone, ipad, ipod etc.) & android devices as well as windows mobile devices. It is the same issue in all (router and access point). But if i put back the old linksys routers & access points, there is nothing wrong. I can open the same link in the facebook page. I am sure there is nothing wrong with my service provide.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Facebook links not opening in Apple Devices, Androids and Windows mobile devices
2014-09-22 10:42:56
I heard that to change MTU size can solve such problems... You may try to change it to 1460 or 1400.
Options
Re:Facebook links not opening in Apple Devices, Androids and Windows mobile devices
2014-09-26 03:53:44
Enter in DHCP Settings tab DNS addresses. After that Save and Reboot.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 521

Replies: 2

Related Articles