TL-WR720N webpage not available or dc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-10-09 23:27:18
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR720N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 4.19.62 Build 130719 Rel.50877n

ISP : Globe Telecom, Philippines

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have this issue ever since i started using Globe Broadbands with their wi-fi plan including the tp-link router.
Out of nowhere i just experience sudden webpage not available or simply disconnected from the internet, but the Local Area Connection Icon still connected, and there's no
faulty signs from the LED icons from the router as i read through the manual. Also, I contacted my ISP and they said that there's no problem between the connection, and the signal is always full since i lived beside the globe telecom tower. A minimum of 3 disconnections per day and when the connection came back, there's a higher chance that
it will have higher ping and slow Download speed, then it will took me a couple of times of power cycle just to get the connection back to normal. I also tried to doing
diagnostic tool on the wr720n site and there was no problem. the disconnection lasts for a couple of minutes or less, there was a time it took almost 1 hour just to get the
connection back after doing a power cycle. Hope you guys can help me.
Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-WR720N webpage not available or dc
2014-10-10 09:41:17
WR720 is configured in WDS mode? Wireless Connection to hot spot directly works fine? How about other wireless clients?
Options
2014-10-10 14:54:01
whenever it happens, i cant also access internet on my phone, but it's still connected to the wifi
Options
2014-10-11 11:15:20
Can you try different channels? Phone works fine with same Wi-Fi, which means router is fine...:confused:
Options
2015-02-15 22:54:55
I have the same problem here... same firmware version..
Is there anyone can solve this problem?..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 767

Replies: 4

Related Articles