station mode serting error and no wireless connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-10-19 10:26:12
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 5.1.9.

ISP :

I installed the drive and configuration utility for this Archer T2U wireless adapter without any problem. However, when I tried to use it to connect to the network, there is no available wireless network displayed. Network and Sharing Center;s network adapter setting shows the wireless adapter is enabled and the signal bar shows 4 bars of green. However, the wireless icon on the system tray shows the adapter as disabled. If I unplug the adapter and plug in back in, the configuration utility displays the box "station mode setting error". All the options in the advanced tab of the configuration utility are grayed out, except for the box that shows the adapter. The adapter does not seem to work with all my desktop PC that are running Window 7 Ultimate. The same adapter works on a laptop.running Window 7.
Options
2 Reply
Re:station mode serting error and no wireless connection
2014-10-20 15:10:30
WLAN Autoconfig is enabled? If you are not sure how to do that, follow this, http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=306.
Options
Re:station mode serting error and no wireless connection
2014-10-22 10:52:35
That works. Thanks a million.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 789

Replies: 2

Related Articles