Help Needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Help Needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Help Needed
Help Needed
2014-10-20 20:08:57
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi I bought a WDR3600 in order to use it as a wireless receiver and need help to set this up. Just so you know I am a complete newbie to wireless jargon so please explain.

My set up is currently a wireless sky hub which works fine. The problem is that I need internet access for my TV, sky box and blue ray player. To put the sky box next to these so I can use the LAN sockets I would need 30m of phone line from my phone master access point. I tried this and the broadband speed fell off dramatically. So I went to PC world who suggested putting the sky box closer to the master access and to place a wireless receiver next to the TV etc and plug the LAN cables into this. They suggested this product and I bought it.

Now I have great broadband speed but the problem I have is that I am struggling to get the TP-Link box to act as a receiver. Can anyone help. I need to access the router I have used 192.168.1.1 to access it but I don't know the username or password nor do I know the settings I need to change in order to achieve this.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Help Needed
2014-10-21 09:02:34
You want to link sky hub and WDR4300 wirelessly, right?
Try this, http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=440.
Options