Tl-wdr4300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wdr4300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-wdr4300
Tl-wdr4300
2014-11-10 16:35:52
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Fullrate

Hi guys

Have searched the forum but wasnt able to find a suiteble solution for my problem.

The other day had just lost my internet connection, through it has been working for months.

The setup is an Zyxel (ADSL) working in bridge mode, and then connectd to my TL-WDR4300 which is working as the router. I called the internet provider which told me to reset my zyxel.

(There should be an active internet connection to the Zyxel since my TV signal is working fine, which is connected to the Zyxel.

After several attempts, he concluded that something is wrong with my TP-link router.

I have tried to reset my TP-link aswell but with no luck.

Can somebody help me please ?

Best regards
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tl-wdr4300
2014-11-11 10:18:53
When connection drops, can you login its web interface? Is there any WAN IP address?

Download the latest firmware, reset and reconfigure it. :)
http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-WDR4300&version=V1#tbl_j
Options
Re:Tl-wdr4300
2014-11-11 15:04:29
I can log into my tp-link yes and change configurations. I tried setting up the MAC address for the Zyxel which gave me a WAN connection, but still no internet.

I contacted the internet provider again, and told the to take the Zyxel out of bridge mode, and it showed that there was no internet still. The problem was that when the Zyxel is in bridge mode it cannot update and instead blocks the signal.

Internet is up and running again, but thanks for your input Ada :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 2

Related Articles