Archer T4U

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T4U

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T4U
Archer T4U
2014-11-11 14:01:18
Region : Australia

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

After about 14 days of problem free use all of a sudden I have problems; no configuration alterations have been made since installation.
I am experiencing problems with the utility window, the adapter is flashing so I assume there is activity there, however when I place the cursor on Archer T4U icon in the task bar, it indicates disabled, left click opens the TP Link window it indicates choose connection T4U and Use TP Link Wireless configuration, everything else is greyed out, also none of the radio buttons on top, status etc. respond. The Router is an Archer D7.
The router seems to be functioning properly ; the Roku indicates it is connected to 5ghz, according to the TP Link Wireless basic settings all is OK.
I have "repaired" the installation, no different, I have deleted and reinstalled the program still no joy.
Any ideas?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer T4U
2014-11-11 15:08:03
What's your operating system? Try to follow the guide as below.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=306
Options
2014-11-11 16:27:13
Thanks, however I have tried that several times to no avail. My OS is windows 7
Options
2014-11-12 12:38:13
The problem was not that I could not connect, it appears that there was some sort of conflict that prevented the page which included the radio buttons, Status, WPS etc from displaying any data, it seems to have resolved itself this morning.
Options
2014-11-12 13:49:27
Can you detect any Wi-Fi using Windows built-in utility instead of TP-LINK utility? Any error message?
Did you try to uninstall driver and utility and install driver only? BTW, if there is anti-virus software, uninstall it first. Disable windows firewall as well.
Options
2014-11-12 16:47:32
The only problem I experienced is as above, no error messages, I will wait and see if the same problem returns
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 608

Replies: 5

Related Articles