TP-Link Easy Setup Assistant has stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-11-11 19:24:53
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR841N

Hardware Version : V9

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Just bought TL-WR841N today, and trying to install it in my laptop windows 8.1, but on welcome scree when click Start it stop working with msg " TP-Link Easy Setup Assistant has stopped working.
What I will do with this crap router? even method 2 is completely fraud, when try to open http://tplinklogin.net its bring me "This domain may be for sale" so basically there are no website exist that mentioned in the Quick Installation Guide.
Any one from TP-Link can answer me?
Options
4 Reply
Re:TP-Link Easy Setup Assistant has stopped working
2014-11-12 09:46:30
Maybe easy setup assistance cannot be running on Win 8.1.
It is quite easy to login its web interface if your physical connection is right.
You should connect your modem to WAN port(blue) of WR841N and connect your PC to one of LAN ports(yellow) of WR841N.
Here is an instruction which may help. http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=138
Options
2017-06-23 01:15:45
I can't login to my TP-LINK TL-WR1042N Easy Setup Assistant has stopped working.. this is the message when i tried to login. I usually change my password every 2 to 3 days or a week on my router just to maintain my wifi connection or when my connection gets unatable. But now, i was point blank on how it happened and not working anymore. Any help pls.. i badly needed your response at this moment.. thank you
Options
2017-06-27 15:16:23
You can configure the router via the web interface page, better for you to call TP-Link support.
Options
2017-07-05 11:59:36

nuj wrote

I can't login to my TP-LINK TL-WR1042N Easy Setup Assistant has stopped working.. this is the message when i tried to login. I usually change my password every 2 to 3 days or a week on my router just to maintain my wifi connection or when my connection gets unatable. But now, i was point blank on how it happened and not working anymore. Any help pls.. i badly needed your response at this moment.. thank you

You try reset default and config router
Options