WR702N problems!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WR702N problems!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WR702N problems!
WR702N problems!
2014-11-26 22:54:31
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone,
I am sorry for my English I am not a native speaker!
I bought the WR702N router a month ago. At the beginning it worked, not fine but it worked. But not nothing is working!
I am using the router in a boarding as AP. First of all i could never connect more then one device, is this normal?
When I use the router my Iphone cant connect to it, so i have to restart the router 3 times or more! My phone ties to connect ages and then gives up. Same with my laptop!
When I finally manage to connect my phone and the router it works "fine" like 3 hours, because then they loose the connection again!
When i tried to fix this problem I connected my laptop to the router with lan it again couldn’t connect. So I tried to reset the router with the button at the back and then it connects.
That is so annoying! What I just want is that the router is working fine, that I can connect my phone and my laptop at the same time and that my phone can autocratically connect to the router.
I don’t know if this is possible with this router!
I live in a boarding that means i have just the lan cable in my room and no access to anything!
I hope you can help!
Options
1 Reply
Re:WR702N problems!
2014-11-27 10:33:43
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 512

Replies: 1

Related Articles