Enough is enough! Dropping connection with ethernet cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-12-13 19:22:03
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello!
I bought the router (Archer C7 1750) for about 4-6 months ago and everything was stable with stock firmware, all due I do not remember the firmware verison. Internet was stable with high speed (atleast via cable). I wanted to improve the capacity of the routers wireless speed, where we, prevopusly had about 40-60 mbit/s and now the speed is about 90-110 mbit/s which is awesome!

But after I updated my firmware for about 1 week ago there has been some problems where the connection would just randomly die and I have to wait a great amount of time or reboot the router. At this moment I have the latest firmware (3.14.1) for the v1.1 version.

Afterall I have not created a ticket and should I do that and I am also aware of the thread ( http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?76230-Archer-C7-dropping-wired-LAN-connection/), but I wanted to finally fix this problem or downgrade and stick with my bad wireless speed.

Router info:
Hardware Version: Archer C7 v1.1
Firmware Version: 3.14.1 Build 140903 Rel.59254n

If there any more info I should post, please write it and I will as soon as possible post it/edit.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Enough is enough! Dropping connection with ethernet cable
2014-12-15 14:17:19
Did you try to downgrade the firmware to the old version like 140704 or 140402?
Go ahead to creat a ticket and see how TP-LINK people say.
Options