Is here a driver/utility for 64 bit system?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-01-06 18:41:49
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN722NC

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently replaced my 32 bit system (Vista) with a 64 bit system (Windows 7) and found that my old wireless PCI card could not go into my new machine, so my local service provider sold me your product. I would have preferred a card which would go into a PCIEX1 or 16 slot, but maybe later. Initially there seemed to be a conflict, with the result that every few seconds the cursor (in Google mail or MS Word) would stop flashing, and each key pressed would "ding" until I placed the mouse pointer over the non flashing cursor and left clicked. I could then continue for the next few seconds until it happened again - rather frustrating.
This and for other reasons I had to re-install the operating system and software, and noticed that the utilities went into the Windows Program Files(86) - meaning that it is a 32 bit program. I do not know if the problem will come up now that I have just re-installed everything (the wireless utility and driver was installed last of all, having used an ethernet cable in the meanwhile.
So my question: Do you have a 64 bit driver and utility program for this product, and am I right in considering the product a temporary solution until I can get a wireless card?
Many thanks
Graeme Beckett
St Helena island
Options
1 Reply
Re:Is here a driver/utility for 64 bit system?
2015-01-07 11:19:44
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Related Articles