Boost wireless Signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Boost wireless Signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Boost wireless Signal
Boost wireless Signal
2015-01-15 18:20:15
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-ANT2403N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I hope I have the correct place for this, if not please can you tell me where to post it

I have a static caravan on a site where they have wireless box's on top of poles round the site.
I presume these are wireless transmitters.

Now to what I want

1....I fire my laptop up inside my caravan
2....The first time I do this with a NEW laptop and I start Firefox up it logs me onto
their web site, I then have complete a registration. to put in a User Name and password
then a code that the site office gives me for that Year.
3....The next time I go to my caravan and start my laptop it logs me in automatic to one of the
box's on top of the pole that is close to my van.

4.....BUT the signal is very poor because it is inside my caravan.

5.....Is there some thing that I can put outside/inside to boost the signal in my caravan.

The other problem that I have is at my house.

1....My router (virgin media) is in my office which is about 40 meters away from the house

2....I can only get a wireless signal near my patio doors.

3.....Is there anything that I can get to boost the signal in the house
But still be able to move about the house with no cables connected to my laptop

Hope I have explained my self for the above

Regards

Sheila
Options
1 Reply
Re:Boost wireless Signal
2015-07-13 19:52:36
Install an external Wi-Fi antenna on the laptop (if possible). For this option to be feasible, the laptop must support add-on antennas. Look for a special jack similar in appearance to a headphone or microphone jack. Sometimes these are called "SMA jacks." Consult the laptop product documentation for details. The best essay can help you to write future article.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 1

Related Articles