TL-WR940N and DLNA: it works only at first connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-19 22:34:01
Region : Mexico

Model : TL-WR940N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 3.15.9 Build 140627 Rel.54347n

ISP : Axtel

Hi there!
Hope you can help me out about this issue.
I bought 2 days ago the wifi router in the subject to upgrade my old D-Link Dir-600 and upgrade the speed from 150Mps to 300Mps, it was very easy and fast the installation and everything worked perfect but one thing: my samsung smart tv UN40H5500 can't see my laptop with Ubuntu and DLNA Rygel program to stream videos, I mean, in the selection of sources it doesn't appear the device (laptop). If I connect the old D-Link Dir-600 router everything works like a charm. In these 2 days I tried everything i can imagine to solve the problem but nothing has happened. I tried to switch to windows 7 with the program that Samsung provides to share files and I got the same issue, no device connected in the sources from which streaming videos. If I ping the TV I can see it w/o any issue, so it's in the same network.
30 mins ago, I desconneted and reconnected the TV to tp-link router by WPS and tadaaa, I could see the laptop (DLNA) in the sources and stream videos from the share folder.
The problem is that when I turn the TV off, once again no device appears on the list, I have to desconnect and reconnect the TV to the router again to make it work.

Is there anything I can do to solve that?

Thank you for your help.
Options