[HELP] TL-WR841HP bandwidth control not working for Malaysia

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-01 20:23:47
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-WR841HP

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 3.15.2 Build 140214 Rel.41739n

ISP : TM Unifi

Greetings! I have recently bought this TL-WR841HP router but discovered that the bandwidth control feature does not work. I am aware there is another similar post but when I flash the beta firmware given by http://tp-link.com/resources/softwar...41208_Beta.zip, the router wont connect to the internet maybe because of different region and country. Please help. Thanks!
Options
3 Reply
Re:[HELP] TL-WR841HP bandwidth control not working for Malaysia
2015-04-10 07:29:07
I had the same problem and upgrade the firmware to the beta version and everything worked flawlessly except the range is not good enough.
My region is Bangladesh.

I wish someone could help you quickly.

But I would suggest to send an email to TPlink Support.

support@tp-link.com
Options
2015-04-18 16:19:42

salmanshah wrote

I had the same problem and upgrade the firmware to the beta version and everything worked flawlessly except the range is not good enough.
My region is Bangladesh.

I wish someone could help you quickly.

But I would suggest to send an email to TPlink Support.

[EMAIL="support@tp-link.com"]support@tp-link.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks salmanshah. Yea I have already notify this problem to TPlink support and they have provided me with another beta firmware but apparently this new one is also not
compatible to Unifi, Malaysia, so I guess I have to wait some more. I have to flash back the old firmware in order to connect to Unifi Malaysia.
Options
2015-09-28 16:59:16
hi,

141116 firmware works for me at least for a day before it went down to limited connectivy. Hypp tv hd channel keep stuttering when using that firmware. cannot tahan but have to switch back to the initial version of firmware that support unifi. I'm wondering if i can download the latest firmware, and get the lab guys to test the PPPoE connection mode and see whether it will work from there anot. sigh. i've at least flash the router 10 times since i get the router a month ago yet can't get the issue resolved (bandwidth control + Unifi compatible)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 819

Replies: 3

Related Articles