TL-WN851ND Wireless N PCI Adapter Not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-10 22:15:10
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I recently purchased a TP-Link TL-WN851ND Wireless N PCI Adapter for my self-built PC with Windows 7. Here are the other components:

CPU: Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150
Memory: Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB WINDFORCE
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: XFX TS 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black

I carefully followed the installation instructions, but got stuck when it said to click on "Network", because nothing happens when I do so. "Advanced" is the only tab available. If I use the troubleshooter, it says: "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem". If I try to setup a new wireless connection in "Network and Sharing Center", the dialog box disappears and it says "No connections are available" in the bottom right of the screen.

Please can someone tell me how to stop this from happening and get the card to work?

Thank you,
Joe
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN851ND Wireless N PCI Adapter Not Working
2015-04-13 15:00:44
Try to enable WLAN Autoconfig and try again.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-306.html
If it doesn't work, uninstall the driver, uninstall anti-virus software and disable Windows firewall. Later try to reinstall the driver.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1016

Replies: 1

Related Articles