Unable to use any FTP client like FileZilla or SmartFTp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-21 01:03:03
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR940N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP : ACT FIbernet

I am unable to use any ftp client like filezilla or smart FTP . I tried through my desktop and laptop. I dont have any antiviruses and my firewall is also disabled. I am getting the same connection timeout error on both applications.

I went to the router settings and disabled all the security features but still no luck.

When I directly connect the ethernet to laptop it works fine but not when its connected via the router. Please help me.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to use any FTP client like FileZilla or SmartFTp
2015-04-21 15:06:01
Are you trying to access ftp client locally or remotely?
After add the router in your network, did you change settings on ftp client? For example, host's IP?
You'd post some screenshots here.
Options
Re:Unable to use any FTP client like FileZilla or SmartFTp
2015-04-23 22:22:11
I was also raised this issue to ACT team. All kind of excuses they have given Finally today they have confirmed that their server not cable of supported FTPES connections .:mad:

They claim world class services........ and FTPES connections are not supported !!:eek:
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 713

Replies: 2

Related Articles