ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR error code in browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-01 11:24:15
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

I am unable to access internet in my Laptop through WIFI, starting few seconds it working then automatically it stops working and browser showing error ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR , but for other devices its fine like smartphone and tab. Please let me what s the cause exactly.

Thanks in advance
Options
2 Reply
Re:ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR error code in browser
2015-05-05 11:45:23
How about status of wireless network connection on your laptop?
Can you connect the laptop to LAN port of WR740N and check if you access internet?
I doubt it is a computer issue...
Options
Re:ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR error code in browser
2018-03-13 07:06:41
The Experimental QUIC protocol is set to Default by default. Click on it and choose Disabled. The problem will be fixed after restarting Chrome.
If this doesn’t fix the problem then you may need to look through your third party extensions and consider deleting them from Google Chrome. You can do this by opening Chrome Extensions by typing chrome://extensions/ into the address bar. Search for the unknown/unwanted third-party extension that is responsible for all the trouble and click delete to remove it.
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/err_quic_protocol_error/
Solution 1. Disable Experimental QUIC protocol
Solution 2. Disable or Uninstall plugin
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1167

Replies: 2