loss connection after 5 minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-05-23 08:39:14
Region : Iran

Model : MA180

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My connection always loss connection or disconnected automatically when connect to the internet.the internet drops out after five minutes even though the utility shows it is still connected . please help me
Options
5 Reply
Re:loss connection after 5 minutes
2015-05-27 11:27:12
Who is your ISP in Iran?
If possible, test the SIM card on your phone or a different modem.
Try to find the log from C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TP-LINK 3G Client. Save the log. Send it to support.ir@tp-link.com with your problem. :)
Options
2015-06-08 11:47:05
you can try these settings
> control panel > device manager > network adapters > right click hit properties > Power Management tab > uncheck computer can turn off this device.

If thats already unchecked you might need to go into Control panel > power > (whatever setting your using) hit edit plan settings > hit advanced settings > then USB settings > selective suspend setting > make sure its disabled.

I had this problem recently, it took me quite a while to figure this one out. In the end it helped a bit but my problem was I had an outdated driver.
Options
2015-07-02 16:26:11
may be u can try Internet connection in the restart again
Options
2015-09-08 12:13:21
You should try to off your modem and on after a pause. Then your internet connection will reconnect easily.
Options
Drivers
2015-10-09 18:37:50
This is drivers problem///The way to check also power control in panel is not bad///
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1457

Replies: 5