My wifi extender does not recognise any network to extend.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-03 18:16:46
Region : Greece

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

For some reason when i try to get into the wifi extender in order to setup and make it work via its network i dont get any signal from it.When i conncet it vua ethernet with my computer i managed to get into it and start setting it up but the thing is that when it starts scanning for nearby networks it comes with 0 results and my wifi router is almost net to it!!!!Any suggestions?
Options
2 Reply
Re:My wifi extender does not recognise any network to extend.
2015-06-05 09:20:21

Hollyman wrote

Region : Greece

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

For some reason when i try to get into the wifi extender in order to setup and make it work via its network i dont get any signal from it.When i conncet it vua ethernet with my computer i managed to get into it and start setting it up but the thing is that when it starts scanning for nearby networks it comes with 0 results and my wifi router is almost net to it!!!!Any suggestions?

Well, that's weird.. It's suggested that you reset it, then follow the Quick Setup Wizard to try again, If it still can't scan any wireless network, please contact the shop to make a replacement.
Options
Solution found!
2015-06-05 20:46:14

Lebron James wrote

Well, that's weird.. It's suggested that you reset it, then follow the Quick Setup Wizard to try again, If it still can't scan any wireless network, please contact the shop to make a replacement.
So the only that was needed was to upgrade the firmware to the latest version and voila!!!!Problem solved!Everything is working smoothly!!Thank you very much for answering!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 824

Replies: 2

Related Articles