Establish connectivity to inside servers from internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-10 15:22:46
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP : Connect

Hi All,

I am stuck in a problem where I wanted to connect to my Server (x.x.x.115) which is inside the network.

Below is the scenario setup in our environment:

POE: x.x.x.113
TP Link Router: x.x.x.114
Linux Server: x.x.x.115

Internet Cloud --> POE --> TP-Link Router (x.x.x.114) --> TP-link Switch --> Linux Server (x.x.x.115)

We have one Linux server assigned a public static IP x.x.x.115 . We want to connect this server through internet (from outside the network).

A lease line is coming from vendor "Connect" connecting to their POE and the wire is connected to TP-Link router. Now the issue is that from outside we can ping the WAN IP of TP Link Router but further not able to connect to x.x.x.115 (Linux Server).

Could you please assist on how to establish connectivity to Linux Server.

RegardS,
Sandeep
Options
3 Reply
How to configure port forwarding
2015-06-10 15:32:05
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP : Connect

Hi All,

I want to configure port forwarding in our environment.

Below is the setup:

POE:
TP-Link Router: Static public IP
TP-Link Switch:
Linux Server:Static public IP

Internet ---> POE ----> Router ---> Switch ---> Linux Server

On Router public static IP is configured, I want whenever any request come on port 14321 it should forward to my Linux Server. My Linux server has static public IP.

Could you please help me out with that.

RegardS,
Sandeep
Options
Re:Establish connectivity to inside servers from internet.
2015-06-11 15:10:01
The server is connected to WR740N by a switch?
If so, the IP address should be assgined by WR740N and it is a private IP.
I'm really confused about what you said...
Options
Re:Establish connectivity to inside servers from internet.
2020-01-18 12:07:52

It's not as hard to wake up with optimistic, contagious energy as you think. If you're struggling to make your day a better one, try to practice appreciation. It could be the sight of the rising sun that warms you up, the trees that shade you, or even the fact that you wake up to see it all again. Affirmations are optimistic things that you can tell yourself in the morning (and, if you can, in front of a mirror) that can help you feel empowered and reshape your limited beliefs. Affirmations are a key factor when you use the Law of Attraction to make your perfect life a reality! In particular, they will help inspire you in the mornings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 750

Replies: 3

Related Articles