Number of wireless conection limited to 15

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-16 09:03:04
Region : Colombia

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version : 3.14.5 Build 130709 Rel.36000n

ISP :

Hello,

I am working in a asssociation and we have a lot of wifi devices (Computers, Tablet, Phone).
It seems that we can not connect more then 15 devices at the same time. If we try to connect more it says that it is not possible to connect or that the password is incorect, ect...
When I am going in the configuration screen Wireless/Wireless statistics, I can see that the current connected Wireless Stations is 15 and nevers goes up this number.
Is there really a limitation to 15 connections ? If no how can I increase this number ?

Thanks a lot for your help
Options
3 Reply
Re:Number of wireless conection limited to 15
2015-06-16 14:11:27
It is a limitation indeed. You may try firmware upgrade as the current one is not the latest version but not sure if it helps.
Options
2015-06-16 20:09:24

M Diamond wrote

It is a limitation indeed. You may try firmware upgrade as the current one is not the latest version but not sure if it helps.
Ok thanks a lot. I am going to try to update. Another question, If it does not work, is there any smart way to overcome or bypass this limitation.Thanks a lot for your help
Options
2015-06-17 01:06:37
Any alternative firmware (Gargoyle, LuCI, DD-WRT)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 3

Related Articles