Cant Configure TL-WA850RE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-23 23:38:56
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought the TL-WA850RE wifi extender earlier today. When i try to set it up i keep getting page cannot be displayed message all the time. I've tried to set it up via wireless connection and as soon as i open my browser and type in the website to go to to set it up it comes up saying page cannot be displayed. I then tried to set it up via ethernet connection. I can get onto the set up page this way and i get to the point where its detecting wireless networks in range. Once it gets to 100% i then get the message page cannot be displayed. I've tried both wireless and wired a number of times aswell as restarting the extender numerous times but the exact same happens every time. Has anyone else had this issue? I contacted the phone support but they were no help at all they just said return it to where i bought it. I can't take it back until tomorrow but im wondering if anyone else had this issue and managed to resolve it before i take it back.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant Configure TL-WA850RE
2015-06-24 16:41:14
Firmware is up to date?
Did you try to reset it? Try different web browers and different clients to set it up.
If it is the same, take it back to the retailer and ask for a replacement.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 1

Related Articles