TL-WR741ND high ping/packet loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-11 04:51:01
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR741ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version : latest-downloaded from your site

ISP : net

Hi!

I purchased this router as a replacement for my previus Netgear router which broke down! This was the only one available at my local store, so i took it. I unpacked it and followed instalation. In a couple of minutes, everything was set up with quick install and working. Fine untill i started browsing around and noticed some pages were not loading or loading them took like 20-30s. If I try to play some online games, my ping is anywhere from 40 to 1000+(one game even said i reached 30.000 ping) and its disconecting me constantly. Basicly is unplayable/unusable. Ive had none of this isues with my last router, so it must be something wrong with this one(or its settings). And if connect my PC with modem directly everything works fine again.

So, can someone help me set this up? I never had problems like this before and google didnt help me a lot on this issue.

If u need any more info, let me know!
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR741ND high ping/packet loss
2015-07-13 13:54:18
Try to change primary and secondary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 on DNS---DNS Settings page.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 639

Replies: 1

Related Articles