PC crashes tl-wn725n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PC crashes tl-wn725n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
PC crashes tl-wn725n
PC crashes tl-wn725n
2015-07-18 20:33:54
Region : Belgium

Model : TL-WN725N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, i bought a tl-wn725n adapter andere the installation wekt fine, but when i try to connect toont the internet my screen freezes or it dissapear. After 7 times it finally works but a few times later it freezes again. if i let the USB adapter in, it will always freezes untill i remove it andere restart the pc. Plz help.Greetings
Options
5 Reply
Re:PC crashes tl-wn725n
2015-07-18 23:45:22
Hi,

What driver version do you have?

Try to find the latest for the Realtek RTL8188EU chip !
Options
2015-07-19 00:07:10

HiSpeed wrote

Hi,

What driver version do you have?

Try to find the latest for the Realtek RTL8188EU chip !

thx for the reply, a few houres later i tried it again and now everyting is fine. The drivers came from the cd. i will update them now. But there is a other issue. This adapter's speed is max 15Mbps but currently it's 14Mbps.

greetings
Options
2015-07-19 20:29:59

Shootermemo wrote

thx for the reply, a few houres later i tried it again and now everyting is fine. The drivers came from the cd. i will update them now. But there is a other issue. This adapter's speed is max 15Mbps but currently it's 14Mbps.greetings
Hello, weird things are ging on. Some time later my screen freezes again. Even if i deinstall the drivers my PC keeps freezing if i plug the adapter in. I will manually download the drivers fromba other PC with internet access. Btw on a other PC it works fine. So i don't think the problemen will be solved by using the online drivers.Grtz
Options
2015-07-19 21:25:29

Shootermemo wrote

thx for the reply, a few houres later i tried it again and now everyting is fine. The drivers came from the cd. i will update them now. But there is a other issue. This adapter's speed is max 15Mbps but currently it's 14Mbps.greetings
Hello, weird things are ging on. Some time later my screen freezes again. Even if i deinstall the drivers my PC keeps freezing if i plug the adapter in. I will manually download the drivers fromba other PC with internet access. Btw on a other PC it works fine. So i don't think the problemen will be solved by using the online drivers.Grtz
Options
2015-07-20 17:03:45

Shootermemo wrote

Btw on a other PC it works fine.

In this case, it's not a TP-Link issue.
You should check for malware, virus or USB malfunction...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 997

Replies: 5

Related Articles