My TL- WA850RE (UK) Ver 1.24 range Extender is blocking my internet connection!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My TL- WA850RE (UK) Ver 1.24 range Extender is blocking my internet connection!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-06 07:27:20
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there

I recently installed a WA850RE range extender in my house as I was getting poor signals in some upstairs rooms.
I set up the range finder using the WPS button on my router and pressing the RE button on the range extender which were both in my home / office.
Once I got a good connection and all lights lit up I moved the range extender to another room.
Although the range extender showed a strong signal and a flashing wireless connection in another room I subsequently could not connect to the internet on either my
PC which is hard wired to the router or on other wireless device. Once I disconnected the range extender the internet connection was re-established.

I cannot find any answers to this question and would be most grateful for any resolution anyone has to this issue.
Many thanks in advance

Rafrider
Options
1 Reply
Re:My TL- WA850RE (UK) Ver 1.24 range Extender is blocking my internet connection!!
2015-08-06 16:27:05
It is important to upgrade the latest firmware first.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WA850RE_V1.html#Firmware

Reset and reconfigure it. If the problem continues, login its web interface to check the Status page and System Log. Provide the screenshot of Status page and System Log for further troubleshooting.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1386

Replies: 1

Related Articles