Archer T2U performance problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-25 08:37:04
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello.

Bought 2 days ago new one TP-Link Archer T2U [AC600], on box is said - "150Mbp/s(2.4GHz)" so it's ok, my internet is a 50mb/s but a router must be in different room than my PC.
In home only I'm using hardly internet, other guy is a little bit older than me and he don't use internet so much. But the performance is very low, just now I have 3 of 5 bars, but mostly it's 4 (3-4m from router, only soft wall between), when I try to connect with Smite game, I can't connect to matchmaking, that will be happened after +/- 30 seconds and I have big pings like 500 but sometimes lower about 100 what is too much anyway. CS:GO have same problems, TIBIA aswell, I was thinking for moment maybe it's something wrong with my PC, scanned it 2 times, but there is still nothing, reinstalled 2 times drivers (original disc from box), but I asked my mate to borrow me again his adapter and everything works very fine on it. So the problem is Archer. I have some experience with another TP-Link and this PC (before I refreshed hardware) and there was problem with that aswell.

Before I was using different adapter from another company, with same price and performance, which was like a prescription to that what I need. I found this one in Argos, they haven't same like before I had, so I got Archer, just other name. But pings was permanent very low, just no weird lags like now. I don't use internet to anything else, I'm only playing games and some movies etc.

I hope I don't have to give it back to shop and never look on TP-Link name.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer T2U performance problems
2015-08-26 15:23:12
What's the operating system of your PC? Download chipmaker's driver(MT7610U) and install it for a try.
http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads1/downloads/
Options
2015-08-28 04:57:30
Nothing better, just another utility tool. :/
Options
2015-08-28 22:38:02
Alright my problem is fixed, just swapped back for Netgear WNDA3100v3 and my internet again reach a normal speed, no lags, just everything works fine for 2 pounds more. Before only upload speed was like now. Download speed growth up from 5 mb/s with ARCHER to that like should be - 50mb/s with Netgear WNDA3100v3. I think TP-Link just fucked up again, this company wasn't worth this time and money. Anyway thanks for time M Diamond, karma will be back mate :)
Options
2020-09-24 09:43:53

@karlson I recomend to you and everubody to use oficial manuals for your device. You can find all user guides and manuals for T-Plink on https://alotofmanuals.com/brand/TP-Link

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1770

Replies: 4

Related Articles